Friday, April 30, 2010

silence speaks louder.

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

Since every change requires some sacrifice, if our goals don’t resonate deeply with our morals and values, if other priorities work against our goals, or if we believe we will fail, we will not feel that the sacrifice is worth making, and we will fail to maintain the change. All my life I've been living with the great belief that trusts i have in everything i do will help me guide the way i'm leading for. trust and a very hard effort brings me to a stage where i learn to never ever let the negative side of everything pull me down. I'm a die-hard-fan of belief in takdir and qada' and qadar. i work for it. seems if it is not for me, let it go. obviously, I'm not perfect. sometimes i do questions for what comes around. sometimes i knew it was me for all the burden of problems on my shoulders. still Allah knows everything better. He set this and that for me but disagreement yet to occur. some other time after i repented not to repeat the same mistake i forgot to think wisely before i began to mumbling and annotated.



Sometimes when i try to make significant changes in my life, i find myself drifting back to my old behaviors time and time again. This is baffling. here i give you a condition, that, we have a goal that we know we want to achieve, but for some reason, we keep sabotaging our plans. It’s as if there’s a force of desire within us to maintain our old ways that are overwhelmingly stronger than our force of desire to change. Since all change requires sacrifice, change can only be sustained if we believe that the benefits of the change outweighs the sacrifice. so this is it. varies your perspectives and think realistically. this is what i'm trying myself hard. as the truth is, when we believe we have set our mind to change, then its fail, it is not because me myself or anyone-who-think-they-are-related-to-this are so dumb and incapable but because we have not truly deeply set our mind into the goal. indeed, still Allah knows better. He is the judge and let Him make the decision whether that thing worth us or not. after all, we have done our best and hikmah is laying underneath.

i have my own dreams and so do you. endure with it. just make sure the steps taken are necessary and it is the right path. may we're always guided by HIM.insyaAllah.



langittasbih.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

assalamualaikum..

yeah, that's right sis!

langittasbih said...

waalaikumussalam..
i hope its right..
=)

Afiqah / Cha'a said...

hurmm.. :(

langittasbih said...

chaa,,
npe hurmmm?